"Achieving and maintaining Zero Lost Time Injury"
CBG is a responsible corporate citizen that places the protection of the health and safety of its employees, subcontractors, and communities, as well as the preservation of the environment at the centre of its concerns.
We maintain world-class standards for the safeguarding of our assets and the health and safety of our employees.
Based on the responsible involvement of all its employees and subcontractors, CBG is committed to:
- Comply with all legal, regulatory, and other requirements to which it subscribes;
- Preserve the environment by protecting biodiversity and the ecosystem and preventing pollution of soil, air, waterways and the sea;
- Treating wastewater for sustainable development;
- Strengthen measures to prevent injury and damage to health;
- Identify and eliminate potential workplace hazards by providing a safe environment;
- Ensure that all our contractors and partners share our vision of health and safety;
- Eliminate all kinds of weapons or drugs from the workplace;
- Adopt a policy to combat the risk of HIV/AIDS infection and implement action plans to raise awareness, prevent, encourage testing, treat where appropriate and not stigmatise people living with the virus;
- Prevent and vaccinate all employees against Covid-19 throughout the company.
Our goal as a company is to be recognised as one of the best players in the mining industry in terms of workplace safety.